Nothing can halt your healthy lifestyle quit like the seduction of a salty chip. Rather than say goodbye to this crispy creation forever, swap it out for seaweed! The ocean really is the gift that just keeps on giving.
Jam packed with several nutrients but of most importance… Iodine! Great for your thyroid AND waistline.
Roasted Nori Chips
1. Preheat oven to 140C.
2. Lay 3 Nori sheets shiny side up on a baking tray. (you might need to cut them to fit)
3. Mix 1 tbsp of sesame oil with 1 tbsp Organic Tamari & paint sheets covering every corner.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and if your after a bit of heat add some chilli flakes
5. Top with another sheet of baking paper and flatten (otherwise they curl)
bake for 10-15mins or until crispy.
6. Try not to eat the whole batch straight away
Recipe generously provided by MindFood