The body doesn’t exist without the mind, so it is important to think about what we think about. With each and every thought we are either stepping closer towards or further away from vitality.
When you find yourself on the emotional merry-go-round it can be an exhausting thing. Thoughts are flying around and around in your head and now you are on the verge of overwhelm, you may even be feeling this in your physical body….. Nervous Poos anyone?
The Mind Massage is designed to move you towards lighter days. It will transform you from head clutter to clarity, and quiet the emotional bully that is taking over your mind.
That way you can truly arrive at your destination… this present moment.
- Learn how to manage stress and overwhelm thought patterns
- Identify the stressors in your life that could be impacting your sleep, energy, digestion and hormones
- Understand how to get out of emotional ground-hog-day
- Learn the science behind how the mind and body communicate and how it impacts your well-being
- Connect with like-minded ladies
- Be guided through beautiful de-stress techniques that you can action straight away
- Enjoy delicious goodies and a special guest speaker
The Inspired Optimist
A self proclaimed ‘hippie wannabe’, key-note speaker, founder and host of The Inspired Optimist Podcast, (located on Australia’s top health podcast platform The Wellness Couch) Dr Jacinta (D.C) is obsessed with all things natural, healthy and holistic living. As an integrated Chiropractor at Open Space Healing and holistic lifestyle coach with over 10 years experience in the health and wellness industry, Jacinta witnesses everyday the amazing healing potential of the human body.
“There is nothing more exciting than seeing the look in someones eyes when they realise they have complete control over their health. I believe everyone should have enough knowledge about their bodies to be their own Doctor. The empowerment that comes with that is inspiring, and I love helping people get there. It is what gets me out of bed in the morning” ~ Dr Jacinta
Dr Jacinta is passionate about educating people about how to get in the drivers seat of their own body and mind naturally, without the reliance on drugs and medication and has the privilege of sharing her knowledge and zest for life with people all over Australia.
Want to get in touch?
Email me on email@example.com